May 18, 2020
WHITE COUNTY WATER AUTHORITY LOBBY AREA IS OPEN
Customer access is limited and social distancing practices will be in place.
AT THIS TIME ONLY 1 (ONE) CUSTOMER WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE LOBBY AREA
We are requesting that all customers to wear required FACE MASK before entering into the Lobby Area.
IF SOMEONE IS IN THE LOBBY AREA, PLEASE WAIT OUTSIDE OR IN YOUR CAR UNTIL THEY LEAVE.
PLEASE RESPECT THE 6 FT RULE.
Our office is taking extra precautions to insure the health and welfare of our employees and customers to be protected to the best of our ability.
- CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies) especially in areas of significant community-based transmission.
- During office hours Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.; please use the drop box next to the office door to limit staff /customer contact.
Our Lobby Area is OPEN to receive payments and to serve our customers but in the future there may come a time that our office may need to be closed to the public. We are asking our customers to utilize the following payment methods:
- Please use the U.S. Postal Service to mail in payments
- Please use the Drop Boxes at our two (2) locations:
- at the gate of the office
- Gateway Plaza – south of town on Hwy 129
- Please use our website (whitecountywater.org) for online payments with debit/credit card (with a convenience fee)
- Please call our office (706-865-0788) and pay with debit/credit card (with a convenience fee)
- Sign up for ACH-Bank Draft from your checking or savings account (no additional fee)
Please contact our office if you have any additional questions are concerns (706-865-0788); Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.