Year-End Report /From the Executive Director — December 2017
- Finished GEFA Projects – Eight (8) months early
- GEFA total ft/miles – 123,950 ft / 23.47 miles
- GEFA totals for Projects:
- Black Road 2,480ft / 8” pipe
- Cooley Woods Road 8,000ft / 8” pipe
- Joe Black Road 7,500ft / 12” pipe
Total 2016 17,980ft / 3.4 miles
- Total Waterline Extension for WCWA 2017
- Joe Black Road 4,500ft / 12” pipe
- Mill Creek (Bailey) 1,250ft / 2” pipe
- Ed Lewis Road (Hwy 115) 500ft / 2” pipe
- Ed Lewis Road (Stringer Rd) 1,000ft / 8” pipe
- Tumble Weed 500ft / 2” pipe
- Homestead Subdivision 1,000ft / 6” pipe
- Hwy 75 S (Westmoreland Rd) 2,800ft / 6” pipe
- Airport Road 940ft/ 6” pipe
- Gunn Circle 500ft/ 2” pipe
Total 2017 12,990ft/ 2.46 miles
Year-End Totals for 2017 12,990ft/ 2.46 miles
- 82 water meters have been installed in 2017.
- Over 2100 water meters were read in December 2017.
- Repaired the In-Take Dam
- Purchased the Booster Pump Station located at the Trails of Long Mtn Subdivision.
White County Water Authority
- Continue to research cost to connect Soloman / Post Road Well to WCWA water system
- Install 2000 ft 6” water main in Robertstown for Center Baptist Church.
- Install 2000 ft 6” water main on Dock Dorsey Road.
- Continue to bring Trails of Long Mtn Booster Pump Station into compliance
- Possibility of moving the Town Creek Booster Pump Station to Spring Crest Subdivision
- Continue to maintain control of water loss.
Water Treatment Plant
- Continue to work on capital improvement projects
- Build a chemical storage building
- If possible, clean out pond