Year-End Report /From the Executive Director – December 2018
- Total Waterline Extension for WCWA 2018
- Westmoreland Crossing S/D 2,300ft / 6”pipe
- Joe Black Road 4,500ft / 12” pipe
- Mauldin Rd / W.C. Park & Rec 4,200ft / 8” pipe
- Dock Dorsey Rd / Hwy 115 E 750ft / 6” pipe
- Cabins by Yonah 1,000ft / 6” pipe
- Cabins by Yonah 700ft / 2” pipe
Year-End Totals for 2018 13,450ft / 2.55 miles
- 58 water meters have been installed in 2018.
- 2,190 water meters were read in December 2018.
- Trails of Long Mtn Booster Pump Station is complete.
- Transfer switches for 3 pump stations installed
- Finished cleaning and inspecting both tank; Hwy Alt 75 & Westmoreland Road.
- Prepared WCWA office and Logan’s Ridge Rd for permanent generators.
Goals 2019 —-
White County Water Authority
- Finish Dock Dorsey Road – approx. 1,200 ft
- Finish Cabins by Yonah – approx. 600 ft
- Move Town Creek Booster Pump Station to Spring Crest Subdivision
- Continue to maintain control of water loss
- Finish generator project
- Start working on a permanent flushing program
- Research mixers for water storage tanks
Water Treatment Plant
- Work on pre-treatment at the water treatment plant
- Build a chemical storage building
- Work on capital improvement projects
- If possible, clean out pond